CDs and DVDs are a great media storage device where you can insert images, videos, and music files with relative ease that can be played in any portable CD players for your own enjoyment. But since you might end up with having multiple CD and DVD cases in order to back up your important file data, you will need to create CD DVD labels and covers to differentiate between each discs. Or else, you might be easily confused on which CD that contains the important file that you need in the future.
But still, to create CD DVD labels and covers can prove to be difficult on their own. You need to have a knowledge on the artistic tools like Photoshop and Corel in order how to create CD DVD Labels and Covers, or even hire an expert designer to create the cover for your needs, which will cost you quite a hefty sum of money for the simple job of plastering a decent graphic on the top of the CD.
Fortunately, Ronyasoft has the solution for your needs to create a creative CD DVD label and cover template in a relatively simple manner and effortless method. Introducing the Ronyasoft's CD DVD Label & Cover Maker software which revolutionize the way to create CD DVD labels and covers with a ready to use templates that is ready to be used at will.
(Download CD DVD label software with Ready-to-use templates)
Creating a great CD DVD labels and cover templates and print it is relatively easy to do with the help of Ronyasoft's CD DVD Label & Cover Maker software. Below here listed several steps that you can follow in order to start your CD DVD label designing in motion and how to create CD DVD labels and covers.
- Download the RonyaSoft CD DVD Label Maker straight into your computer.
- Open the program from the download folder and proceed to install the program from the files.
- After the installation process has finished, double click on the icon of the programin your computer to start create CD DVD labels and covers.
- When you load the program, pick a CD template that is suitable with your CD DVD themes. After that, proceed to customize the design to suit your liking
- If you want to add an image into the template, click on 'use image' button right below the properties tab that is present on your right. Pick up any image that suit your design and add it to the template
- If you want to add some text into the template, simply click the template text that you wished to edit and continue to type any lines you want to add. The font, colors, and aligment can be easily customized by utilizing the properties tab for create CD DVD labels and covers.
- After you done with editing the template, simply press print to choose the correct printer properties that you have plugged with your computer.
- Presto! Your CD DVD cover and labels are ready for you to use.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab this awesome software right here for know how to create CD DVD Labels and Covers.